The Executive Assistant will provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. While the main responsibility will be managing email correspondence, the EA will also handle a range of tasks that ensure the executive's business activities run smoothly.
1. Email Management
- Monitor, sort, and prioritize incoming emails.
- Draft, edit, and send emails on the executive's behalf.
- Ensure timely responses to critical and urgent communications.
- Organize and archive emails for easy access and future reference.
2. Schedule Management:
- Organize and coordinate the executive’s schedule.
- Arrange meetings, appointments, and travel itineraries.
- Provide reminders of important dates and deadlines.
3. Document Preparation:
- Draft, proofread, and edit reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Assist with the creation of meeting agendas and minutes.
- Act as a liaison between the executive and other company members or external contacts.
- Screen phone calls and manage messages.
- Coordinate internal and external communications.
5. Event Coordination
- Organize and manage company events, conferences, and meetings.
- Ensure that logistics like venue, equipment, and materials are in place.
6. Administrative Duties:
- Manage and replenish office supplies.
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
7. Project Coordination:
- Assist in the planning and execution of projects.
- Track and report on progress.
- Conduct research as requested to support decision-making.
- Stay informed on industry news and updates relevant to the executive's interests.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in another secretarial position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in office software (MS Office, Google Suite, etc.).
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Degree in business administration or a relevant field is a plus.